Juno Paints Ltd. will treat data confidentially, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the General Data
Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2019, of December 5th, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and other current Spanish regulations.
- Holder: JunoPaints Ltd.
- Company Reg.: 566158
- Address: Unit 1, Zone 5, Clonminam Business Park,
- Portlaoise Co. Laois
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information and consent
3. Obligation to provide the data
The data requested in the forms on the Website or by telephone, for the management of the sales contract, are generally mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, the aforementioned purposes cannot be met, without prejudice to the fact that you can freely view the content of the Website.
4. For what purpose will Juno Paints Ltd. process the personal data of the website user?
The personal data provided to make inquiries, in the contact form of the Website or by email to the contact address of email@example.com, will be treated according to the following purposes:
- Query management.
- Sending information about the products, services or activities consulted.
The personal data provided by telephone for the formalization and management of the purchase contract will be processed in accordance with the following purposes:
- The development, compliance and execution of the purchase contract.
- Sending information and advertising by any means about products or services similar to those contracted that may be of interest.
5. What website user data will Juno Paints Ltd. process?
Juno Paints Ltd. will treat the following categories of user data in terms of the data provided to make inquiries on the Website contact form or email and for the management of the telephone purchase contract:
- Identification data: name and surname, personal ID
- Contact information: email address, telephone number and address.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties themselves in the open "message" or "comment" fields.
All users are informed of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of personal data, except for those fields in which the contrary is indicated. It corresponds to the user the obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated.
6. What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
Regarding the processing of your personal data collected by telephone to manage the purchase contract, it has its legitimate basis in the execution of a contract:
- Before entering into the contract, to offer advice and manage payment.
- After the contract has been concluded, to manage possible returns, for billing purposes and to provide you with information related to your orders.
Likewise, the processing of your data will be based on the execution of a contract in the event that the queries raised through the Website imply the application, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures.
In accordance with the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the legitimacy of commercial communications related to services or products similar to those requested or contracted is in the legitimate interest of the data controller. All other treatment purposes have a legitimate basis in his consent. The withdrawal of consent for the sending of commercial offers does not condition the execution of the contract.
7. With which recipients will the user data be shared?
The personal data processed may be communicated, to achieve the purposes detailed above, to other companies of the business group or, for the management of the contractual relationship interested in the user, to companies collaborating in the provision of the service. Likewise, the information provided may also be transferred, to comply with legal obligations, to competent Public Authorities or the Administration of Justice.
8. Data retention
Juno Paints Ltd. will keep the information and data of a personal nature for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was obtained, as well as to deal with any possible claims or responsibilities that may arise as a result of data processing.
In general, once the provision of the service has been completed, the data will be blocked, not performing any treatment on them beyond keeping them available to the public authorities and the Administration of Justice, for the attention of possible responsibilities. born from treatment. Once the limitation period has elapsed, it will be deleted. However, in the case of treatments in which the consideration of responsibilities derived from the treatment is not necessary, Juno Paints Ltd. will proceed to delete the data after the time necessary to guarantee adequate fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected.
9. Exercise of rights
The user can send a letter to Juno Paints Ltd., to the postal address indicated in the header of this Policy, or by means of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a photocopy of your identity document, in any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether Juno Paints Ltd. is processing personal data concerning the user or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct incorrect or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, for any reason, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
- Obtain from Juno Paints Ltd. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of the data provided by the user in those cases provided for in the regulations.
- File a claim regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that an infringement of the data protection legislation has been committed regarding the processing of your personal data.
10. Security measures
Juno Paints Ltd. will treat the user's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.