CLIENT: Ministry of Health
Developer & Construction Co.: Makiber S.A. (VINCI group)
Menongue Parametric Hospital in the Republic of Angola addresses the need for a new provincial hospital in the Cuando Cubango region. The parametric system means that hospitals can be designed and built in only 12 months, rather than the 3 or 4 years needed for a conventional hospital, and allowing the hospital to grow organically over time, thanks to its hyperflexibility. JUNO Paints supplied all paints and coatings for Menongue Hospital – delivering all products needed in record time.
- Interior Walls and Ceilings: Hidrocril Sealer and J-25 Inteior Matt emulsion paint
- Concrete Paving: Dynamol Chlorinated Rubber Coating w/anti-slip microbeads
- Surgeries and OP Rooms: Dynapok agua w/Anti-bacterial protection
- Exterior Traffic line marking: Junosol Acrylic Line marking paint
- Exterior Masonry Walls: Junorev 100% Acrlyic Masonry Coating